The Abode Sensitive Laundry Powder is one of their most popular products that has been made for the most vulnerable in our society – pregnant women, children, the elderly and people with skin and chemical sensitivities. Made from the best quality ingredients that money can buy, it is free from fragrances, petrochemicals, zeolites, phosphates and salt found in most conventional products. Best of all, it is so concentrated you only need to use a tablespoon not a scoop!
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Free from zeolites, phosphates, palm oil, petrochemicals, optical brighteners, chlorine and NO SALT!
- Made from food grade ingredients (where available) and NOT industrial grade ingredients that are typically contaminated with heavy metals
- Formulated by a naturopath from the ground up taking into consideration the health of your family
- Grey water and septic tank safe
- Australian made and owned
- Incredibly cost effective as you only use a tablespoon NOT a scoop
- Recommended by Building Biologists
Abode - Laundry Powder (Top/Front) Sensitive 1kg
Soda ash (alkalinity builder), baking soda (food grade), sodium citrate (food grade), sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (derived from coconut oil), sodium coco sulphate (derived from coconut oil), sodium disilicate (derived from sand), alkylpolyglucosides (derived from corn, wheat and coconut) and sodium lactate (food grade).