Babys have different skin to adults.
Chemicals in laundry products are a common cause of skin irritation and eczema in children which is why the American Contact Dermatitis Association voted Fragrances as Allergen of the Year. However it is not just fragrances that are the problem, detergents like cocamidopropyl betaine also referred to as coco betaine (used in many laundry products marketed as natural) and sodium lauryl/laureth sulphate are skin irritants.
The Abode Baby range has been specifically formulated from the ground up for infants and children with sensitive skin. Free from fragrances, enzymes, optical brighteners and harsh detergents, it works effecftively to clean their clothes whilst being gentle on their skin. We would know, as we have two children with eczema!
Machine Type: suitable for front and top loaders
Water temperature: suitable for hot and cold water
- Specifically formulated for infants and children with sensitive skin
- Hypoallergenic formula free from fragrances, zeolites, phosphates, palm oil, petrochemicals, optical brighteners, chlorine and NO SALT!
- Made from food grade ingredients (where available) and NOT industrial grade ingredients that are typically contaminated with heavy metals
- Formulated by a naturopath from the ground up taking into consideration the health of your family
- Grey water and septic tank safe
- Biodegradable and pH neutral
- Australian made and owned
- Incredibly cost effective (1 litre = up to 20 washes)
- Recommended by Building Biologists
Abode - Laundry Liquid Baby 1L
Water, soda ash, sodium citrate (food grade), sodium coco sulphate, baking soda (food grade), alkylpolyglucosides, sodium lactate (food grade), lipid layer enhancers and glycine extracts (amino acids).